Get VACAY Ready with KJC
Posted on June 13 2017
The days are getting longer and the temperatures are getting warmer. I can almost smell the cocoa butter in the air and feel the sand in my toes! The Flights are booked and the hotel is reserved. Your vacay is right around the corner! With just a few simple tips, you can feel your best and be ready to strut your stuff on that beach and around the pool in just 2 weeks .With a few small changes and a little investment, you can make a big impact here's how...
BEFORE YOU GO!
- Drink 1/2 Gallon of Water Daily, Flushes out impurities, keeps your stomach nice and flat and curbs your appetite
- No Soda (Reduces Bloat)
- Cut out Bread and Pasta (and no carbs after 5:00pm)
- Nightly Fast (at least 12 hours between your last meal of the day & breakfast)
- Do Fasted Cardio (stair master or elliptical) 3-5 times per week for 45 mins Apply reducing Gel to your abdomen & wear your KJC FAJA or Fit Strap while doing Cardio)
- Wear your KJC FAJA 6-8 hours a day everyday leading up to vacay
THINGS TO PACK!
- Pack your KJC FAJA and wear it everyday while getting ready! DID YOU KNOW, just wearing it for at least one hour while getting ready will reduce your waistline by 1" immediately (Soft tissue effect will last the entire day)
- ASS-sistance Pants , You may need more than one pair! You should wear them on the airplane while you travel, this will reduce the dreaded IN FLIGHT BLOAT, plus you can also rock them for a night on the town with some cute heels and a crop top AND wear them to the hotel gym too!!
- Our Caffeine Cream is an ABSOLUTE MUST for your vacation. Rub vigorously into all your Problem (Cellulite) areas and watch the cellulite disappear! Gotta love that instant gratification! I don't wear a bikini without it!
- The KJC REAR SHAPER, a must have while on vacay, this seamless option is light weight so you won't overheat, but will give you the perfect rear lift and thigh smoothing you need to wear under all your Vacay maxi dresses.
Thats it...seems simple enough right? Follow these tips and watch the pounds and inches disappear!